Foreign exchange (FX) solutions aren't just for big businesses. Any business with currency exposure needs to manage FX risk, particularly in volatile markets.
When you conduct business internationally, even minor fluctuations in exchange rates can have adverse effect on your profits. With our FX Solutions, FX Specialists & your Relationship Manager, we will work with you to evaluate your financial exposure, hedge risk and protect your bottom line - both onshore and offshore.
A variety of products and strategies can manage FX risk, ranging from simple spot and forward foreign exchange transactions to more complex options. Our holistic approach means we can offer a range of products and strategies based on our detailed understanding of your business.
|Spot FX||With access to over 28 currencies, Buy and Sell at competitive exchange rates.|
|FX Forward Contract||Protect your foreign currency receivables and payables from exchange rate volatility with FAB’s FX Forward contract. Forward Contracts help protect your business against the risk of market fluctuations.
If you need protection from FX currency markets, Forward Contracts could be the perfect solution. You will be able to lock in an exchange rate for the purchase of currency at a future date, or over a range of dates, up to a maximum of 10 Years.
|FX Currency Options||Hedge against exchange rate volatility with FAB’s FX Currency Option, which can be customized to suit your needs.
With an FX option, you fix the exchange rate between two currencies for an agreed period of time. You can then exercise the option on the agreed date, or choose to let it expire if the prevailing market rate is more favorable.
Get in touch with us to help structure a hedging solution best suited to manage your FX exposure.
|Structured FX Products||We provide our clients with the ability to earn a better return on their excess liquidity or collateral (subject to credit T&Cs) through structured deposits focusing on currencies as the base asset.
Get in touch with us so we can customize your deposit as per your requirements.
Need an Islamic solution?
Just like any other Islamic banking product or service, FAB’s Islamic Treasury Solutions incorporate Sharia-compliant management in every part of the process. FAB's Sharia Supervisory Board reviews and approves all Islamic Treasury solutions before they are offered to clients.
|Islamic Spot FX||Buy and sell currencies at competitive exchange rates in a Sharia-compliant manner by using Islamic Spot FX. Just remember that in order to meet Sharia requirements, delivery of currencies must take place within two trading days from the date of transaction.|
|Islamic FX Forward||Hedge foreign currency exposure risk against anticipated future adverse rate movements with Islamic FX Forward. Based on the concept of Wa'ad, you can manage your forex exposure by fixing the exchange rate for a future FX trade in advance.|
Why choose FAB for your Business FX needs?
- Benefit from special FX rates on your transactions – talk to your Relationship Manager for deals.
- Enjoy competitive pricing due to our market leader position and extensive global network.
- Conduct sophisticated cross-border transactions smoothly and efficiently with advice from our Relationship Managers & Specialist teams.
- Enjoy quick & error-free remittances from the comfort of your home or office by using our online services. You can also submit your transfer requests at any of the FAB branches nearby.
- Our FX market specialists can help you understand the options available, so you can make a confident decision on the FX solution that best suits your needs.
- We produce specialist research, which can be accessed by our customers, that identifies drivers in the markets and, accordingly, helps you develop strategies to capture returns and/or optimize FX risk management.
- Convenience of Spot transfer between your accounts within FAB based on agreed FX rates mandate.
- Existing Customer?
Contact your Relationship Manager
- New to Bank?
Give us a call on 600 52 5500