AML & Sanctions Compliance
Your complete compliance checklist.
AML & Sanctions ComplianceFGB Group, including its subsidiaries, associates, international branches and representative offices, is committed to follow high standards with regard to AML, CFT and sanctions compliance. It involves but is not limited to compliance with the standards promulgated by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) in its 40 Recommendations, circular No. 24/2000 issued by CBUAE, as amended, Federal Law no. (4) of 2002 regarding Criminalization of Money Laundering and the various sanctions regulations of the jurisdictions in which it does business.
- FGB - AML & Sanctions Questionnaire (duly filled & signed)
- FGB - Wolfsberg AML Questionnaire
- FGB - USA PATRIOT Act Certification
- FGB – AML & Sanctions Policy Statement
- FGB - FATCA Form (W-8BEN-E)
- FAQs on FGB AML & Sanctions Compliance Policy